Gert Schneider offers you the possibility to get to know the Amazon rain forest.
His trips are placed outside the usual destinations. The groups have a max. size of 4 people.
- starting in Leticia ( located at the border triangle
- hiking through the rain forest by day and by night
- The best way to see the nature of the rain forest
from new points of view are canopy-tours
- With the help of ropewalker you'll crest the tree
tops of the giant trees
- Hiking and staying overnight on platforms (20-40m)
- Visits of native indian communities
- wild life watch
- stay overnight in hammocks in the forest
- with a canoe on the rivers, lakes and depends on the season through the overflooded florest
A Great Idea is first the rain forest and after recovering on a carribbean island.
Infos: Gert Schneider (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here you'll find a video from a Canopy-tour.
And here you'll find 2 more videos.
Visits of native indian communities
trips through the rainforest